A news booklet of 32 pages was released by the JAI on Olive Trees in Palestine. The booklets tries to tackle most subjects related to the olive tree, including:
- Its cultural, political, religious, and economic significance and importance.
- Propagation, nursing, and grafting of olive saplings.
- Preparation of the land, planting and caring processes.
- Common diseases of olive trees and how to avoid or treat them.
- Olive harvesting
- Israeli attacks and measures against on olive trees, land and farmers in Palestine.
- Types of olive trees in Palestine with origin, fruit shape, usage and production.
- Types of olive oil, specifications and usage.
- Benefits and usage of olive oil, leafs and wood.