The Joint Advocacy Initiative invites you to help us Keep Hope Alive by donating or participating in our programs and activities, both locally and abroad. We depend on the involvement of everyone to help sustain the Palestinian community and work towards a Peace with Justice in the region.
How can you help?
- Sponsor Olive Trees, through our Olive Tree Campaign - Keep Hope Alive, or organize an event to fundraise for this campaign.
- Write letters to your elected members of Parliament or government officials and encourage them to Keep Hope Alive for the Palestinian people by sponsoring an olive tree, visit Palestine to witness reality and show solidarity, and initiate or join actions or resolutions concerning the BDS Campaign.
- Arrange a debate, workshop or public talk on the situation in Palestine. We would be glad to provide online resources and information for your use.
- Contact women’s groups in your area and organize a talk/workshop to raise awareness of how the occupation affects women and children.
- Organize a public, as a candlelight vigil, demonstration…etc., on the 29th of November, the International Solidarity Day with the Palestinian people. Use our "Solidarity Prayer Booklet" (or parts of it) in your meetings or church services in that week, to raise awareness of the Palestinian situation and to pray for Peace and Justice.
- Contact and communicate with human rights, international law and solidarity groups in your country or area as to unify efforts and create a local or national committee or movement that works for Palestine.
- Organize an eye-opening tour or program to Palestine, and/or participate and/or encourage others to participate in the JAI organized annual programs including the youth Journey for Justice Program, Olive Picking program and Olive Planting Program.
- Send volunteers and establish an exchange or internship program to join the Joint Advocacy Initiative team and advocacy efforts and program, as a mean to create advocacy leaders.
- Join the Boycott - Divestment - Sanctions Campaign against Israel until it complies with International Law and Universal Principles of Human Rights.